If you want to print on the roller fabrics, then a plas […]
If you want to print on the roller fabrics, then a plastic bucket heat transfer machine is essential. But there are many factors may influence the final quality, so we should know some tips.
1. The speed and temperature should be adjusted appropriately. Especially the temperature of the heat press machine should be stable.
2. Adjust the pressure between the blanket and oil drum according to the weight of the sublimation paper.
3. Keep the same tension between the transfer paper and the fabric.
4. Print some samples before mass production, so you can adjust the temperature and speed.
5. Before the transfer printing, remove the adhesions such as paper dust and cilia between sublimation paper and fabric.
6. Make sure the sublimation paper is dry, or the moisture will influence the printing quality.
7. During the transfer, the front of the paper and the fabric can be cut into an inverted V shape to make the middle part go on first. This action can avoid wrinkles when printing.
8. The sublimation paper and fabric should be separated immediately to avoid the ghosting.
9. Pay attention to the security, stay away from the heat drum, because the temperature is very high.
No. 12, Shengyang Road, Shangma Industrial Zone, Shitang Town, Wenling, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China